Sunday, June 17, 2012

The first mobile post

Yep!  There's an app for that!  I'm typing this post from my phone.  My guess is that the mobile posts will have far more spelling errors than the ones typed on a computer...I am just too busy to always be at the computer, so the Droid makes my ADD brain so much easier.  There are apps for everything- a tuner and metronome for the band, restaurant finders for when I travel, a google search and a dictionary...and of course thousands of mind numbing games to keep my scattered mind occupied if, God forbid, I have to wait for five minutes at the doctor's office.  There is even a Bible app for church.  (I always enjoy the looks from people who don't understand why I have my phone out in church!  Haha!)  The Droid has streamlined my life...if I need a hotel in Ohio, the phone number is a touch away.  If I want to know what day school starts, there it is.  And of course, there's Angry Birds.  : )  The downside to the Droid is that I am ALWAYS on it.  I stay up late at night playing Words With Friends.  I play Draw Something and Hanging With Friends.  I've even started Tangrams, and I hated doing those in middle school math class.  Ooh well.  If you'll excuse me, I have to go harvest my Sim mushrooms...Seriously...They grow in a lab and if I let them wither I won't move up to the next level....there is truly an app for almost everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment