Sunday, June 17, 2012

My new blog!

Feeding Gremlins After Midnight...What am I THINKING???  (Probably that it's summer and I have way too much free time on my hands...)  The title came, of course, from the Gremlins movie that I loved as a kid...even though it scared me to death.  Everything was going just fine until they accidentally fed those cute little cuddly creatures after 12:00 am...and then all "you know what" broke loose!  That's my life in a nutshell...Everything is going fine and then BAM!  Chaos ensues.  I move ninety miles a minute and never stop- My life is SO crazy busy...WAAAY too busy to be starting a blog, but it's always been something I wanted to do- Partly because Lord knows I have the gift of words, but mainly because it's good therapy to sit and relax and MAKE myself reflect for even just a few minutes.  I am going to try and be purposeful in writing often- I'm hoping there is an app for my Droid so that I can blog when some marching band judge ticks me off or when I'm on the bus for hours on end.  We all know if I have to wait until after I'm home in the evenings, it may not happen.  You can read this or not read this...truly, I don't care.  This blog is for me- It's not intended to be a fishbowl.  You may or may not agree with everything I say on here.  Again, I don't care.  I want you to enjoy reading this, but even more, I wanted a place where I could put my thoughts on paper for just a few minutes...It may be the only few minutes of peace and quiet I get in a day, so I intend to take it!  Happy reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment