Saturday, December 29, 2012

Life in Disney Quotes

My family loves Disney- ALOT.  I really don't know anything that Disney doesn't do well- And life lessons are one of the things they teach best.  Who can't agree that Disney lessons make some of the most sense?  Here are some of my favorite quotes from their best characters:

*Here together, friends forever, Some things were just meant to be.  That's you and me- Winnie the Pooh
*If your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme- Jiminy Cricket
*Think of all the joy you'll find, when you leave the world behind and bid your cares goodbye.- Peter Pan
*I'm like a shooting star, I've come so far.  I can't go back to where I used to be.- Jasmine
*Don't think.  And Don't worry.  If the time comes, you'll know what to do.- Mrs. Incredible
*People think I'm odd, so I know how it feels to be different, and I know how lonely that can be.- Belle
*You can get it if you really want it, but you must try, try and try.  You will succeed at last.- Sebastian
*The very things that held you down are gonna lift you up- Timothy Mouse from Dumbo
*The colder the winter, the warmer the spring.  The deeper the sorry, the more our hearts sing.- Bambi
*No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.- Cinderella
*Remember, you are the one who can fill the world with sunshine.- Snow White
*You'd be surprised what you can live through. - Iago
*Any day spent with you is my favorite day, so today is my new favorite day!- Winnie the Pooh
*You think you can just show up and tell me how to live my life?  You don't even know what I've been through!- Simba
*You're at peace because you know it is okay to be afraid.- Mulan
*You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.- Christopher Robin
*Ohana means family, and family means no one gets left behind...or forgotten- Lilo



No comments:

Post a Comment